Kidcycle, LLC was started by two moms who are passionate about kids, passionate about the environment, passionate about their community and passionate about saving money! That’s a lot of passion!
Consigning or shopping with Kidcycle is about more than just getting a good bargain and making some money. Sure, that’s important to all of us, but isn’t it nice to know you are part of something more? When you sell or shop with us, you are:
- Recycling - You are helping to keep clothes and kids’ gear out of the landfill and reducing pollution that comes from producing new items.
- Clearing clutter – Passing on these clothes you no longer use clears your closets and frees up space, making you feel more relaxed and making room for things that make you happy.
- Giving back to your community – Kidcycle partners with the Diaper Bank of North Carolina, to help support their mission to ensure that no family ever goes without an adequate supply of diapers. To read more about Kidcycle’s commitment to local charities, please click here.
Why should I sell and shop with Kidcycle?
We are not a store and do not carry a store inventory. Everything sold is consigned by families wanting to recycle their children’s outgrown items. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get great items at a great savings. The best items sell quickly, so shop early!
We have INCREDIBLE BARGAINS on gently used items for infants, moms-to-be, children, and teens. We are able to offer thousands of fantastic items at a fraction of the retail cost! You could save up to 90% off the original price!
What can I find at a sale?
- Children’s clothing and shoes from preemie to junior sizes
- Ballet, gymnastics, karate, team sports gear, and school uniforms
- Maternity clothes and accessories, breast pumps, and nursing items
- Children’s furniture: high chairs, dressers, changing tables, toddler beds, and gliders
- Baby equipment: exercisers, strollers, play pens, play mats, slings, carriers, bathtubs, bouncy seats, mobiles, and much more
- Toys, bikes, trikes, movies, games, books, music, Legos, KNex, dolls, and more
- Bedding, blankets, and linens for infants and children
- Outdoor play equipment
- Fall/Winter sale will carry Halloween costumes, holiday outfits, and outerwear
How does the sale work?
It’s easy…just gather all your kids items, register as a consignor, tag items using our secure website and earn 70% of the sales price! Consignors do not have to be present to sell. After the sale, you can choose to allow Kidcycle to donate your unsold items or the items can be picked up at the designated pick up time, keep them tagged and bring them to our next sale!
Expect to receive a check for your sold items within 3 weeks of the closing of the sale.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest information!