Benefits of Consigning
- You get clean closets and storage areas
- Things your children no longer need get a new home because you’re recycling in the fullest sense of the word
- We pay you 70% of the cost of the item, so you make a little money (or a lot, depending upon how much you sell)
- You can even choose to donate unsold items to charity after the sale to eliminate the effort of picking them up.
- Consignor gets 70% of the selling price of each item.
- There is a $9.00 Consignor fee taken out of your check. The fee goes toward the location rental, advertising, insurance, etc.
- Must consign a minimum of 10 items or items totaling at least $50.
- Consignors must bring a self-addressed stamped envelope with them at drop-off.
Don’t have all your items together yet? No problem! Register today and tag as you go! Over the next few weeks, gather your items and enter them in when you have the time! Our system allows you to tag items, make changes and manage your items at your convenience!