Please understand that these guidelines have been created in an effort to maintain a high quality sale.
- Kidcycle requires that workers fulfill their pledged obligation to work their assigned three 4-hour shifts to become an Extreme Exchange Worker to earn 75% of their sale plus no consignor fee, two 4-hour shifts to become a Marvelous Exchange Workers’ which allows them to shop first or one 4-hour shift to become an Excellent Exchange Worker, allowing them to shop before the public sale.
- Workers should not bring children with them to work. Rare exceptions can be made for nursing mothers during certain shifts, but the appeal must be made and approved by the Kidcycle Staff BEFORE signing up to work.
- Cancellations: Please consider this commitment carefully and make sure you are available before you sign up to volunteer. Because we rely heavily on our volunteers and their help in maintaining a high quality sales event, we hope you understand our need for such policies. All volunteers must be on time to insure proper & constant floor coverage for customers.
- If the Worker is unable to fulfill their volunteer commitment, please notify us immediately by calling 919-451-9071. It is the Worker’s responsibility to find a replacement. If the Worker is unable to find a suitable replacement and are a no show the Worker will not be allowed to participate as an Exchange Worker again or participate in any future Exchange Worker’s Preview Parties.
- By signing up as a Exchange Worker you are agreeing to the guidelines outlined above.
- Kidcycle is not responsible for any injuries before, during or after your shift.
When you sign up as an Exchange Worker, you are committing yourself to Kidcycle. If you must reschedule, you are expected to give us at least 24 hours notice. If you need to cancel, please try to find a replacement (husband, parent, friend, neighbor, etc.) and give us 24 hours notice.
Children will not be permitted to accompany you while you volunteer. The sale will be very busy & crowded. They will have more fun home with neighbors or family members. Please arrange a sitter or perhaps take turns babysitting with other parent’s you know who have volunteered.
Short on time?
If volunteering during sale hours doesn’t fit in your schedule there are other things that need to be done “behind the scenes.” You MUST email us at email@example.com to sign up for one of these opportunities. We only have a few of these passes available.